An Important Step for Conversion – The Right PSD to Joomla Service Provider
The different advantages of Joomla content management system has compelled users to look at PSD to Joomla template conversion. This has led to a major increase in the requirement in this area, which in turn has resulted in the rise of a series of PSD to Joomla service providers.
Though designers have understood the importance of Adobe Photoshop, it still isn’t enough to develop a complete website. This disadvantage along with the user friendliness of Joomla CMS has led to the demand of PSD to Joomla conversion among site owners.
The only issue a new user might face will be while searching for a competent PSD to Joomla service provider. Among the host of Joomla web development companies, choosing the right service provider is a difficult task. To make things easier, following are some important points that you should consider before appointing a Joomla template developer.
• A number of cross-browser compatibility tests.
• It should be structured, hand coded and clean.
• All Joomla versions should be compatible with it.
• It should have W3C validation and should adhere to GNU/GPL licensing.
• Based on gantry framework.
• Should have module positions that are flexible.
• Should be search engine friendly.
• Regular work progress update.
• Should be coded by specialized professionals.
• Negotiable time quote and price.
• 100% customer satisfaction should be guaranteed.
• Assurance of free maintenance and support services.
Ensure that the above mentioned services are provided by the PSD to Joomla service provider. For your PSD conversion to Joomla, you should always go for an expert Joomla developer. Their firsthand experience and coding expertise can help in designing and developing unique templates for your website. If possible you should ask for the service provider’s portfolio before the deal is finalized. It is advisable to take time in finding the right Joomla template developer as a wrong developer may ruin your web site’s reputation with bad quality work. Plus, unproductive work may make you lose crucial time as well as money. It is also a good idea to consult few Joomla site owners before confirming the deal.